Upgrade to 2010 issues?

Aug 31, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Do you know what, if any, issues there are if the farm is upgraded to 2010?  Will we have to re-install this on the farm?  Will it work in a 2010 environment?

Thanks.

Aug 31, 2010 at 10:48 PM
to be honnest ... I don't have any idea. But I don't use any "exotic"  stuff on this solution. Only event handler and IMP so it should be upgradable. Please let me know after your upgrade.
I plan to make a SharePoint 2010 solution for this project. In a near future.
Aug 31, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Thanks for the fast response.  The client is hoping to upgrade to 2010 by year end, so I will let you know, provided they let me install it in the first place.  J

Great work man!

Brian Gough

Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 5:49 PM
To: bkgoug@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Upgrade to 2010 issues? [spchangepermission:225420]

to be honnest ... I don't have any idea. But I don't use any "exotic" stuff on this solution. Only event handler and IMP so it should be upgradable. Please let me know after your upgrade.

I plan to make a SharePoint 2010 solution for this project. In a near future.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (spchangepermission@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email spchangepermission@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com